You might also like…
- Find out more about the weird shapes on the cover of Issue 08
- Defining what exactly an integral is leads naturally to an explanation of how to handle approximating them.
- Start your quest to conquer the planet with this introduction to the wonderful world of machine learning
- Factorisation is often used in cryptography. But there's something even simpler which turns out to be just as hard.
- Get into the ChristMATHS spirit with the maths behind the popular Christmas carol!
- Some mathematical questions you might have wondered every time you look at one of those rainbows