Another busy year for Chalkdust is gone(well…almost). That is 50 online articles, 2 new issues, 1 advent calendar a few quizzes and loads more. In the remaining few hours of 2016 we look back to some of the amazing articles written by us and our friends. From everyone on the Chalkdust team enjoy this post and look forward to even better blogs next year.
[Pictures: 1 – adapted from Flickr.com – Moscow New Year 2016 by Valeri Fortuna, CC-BY 2.0; other pictures by Chalkdust]
You might also like…
- Each time you eat a croissant you might be biting more than 500 layers of dough!
- We chat to Marcus about science communication, teaching mathematics in schools, and how to make group theory sound sexy.
- We chat to the chief scientific advisor to the Home Office about the role of scientists and mathematicians in politics
- Behind today's door... a quiz!
- Read ours then send us your favourites!
- How derivatives of matrices are being used in your day-to-day lives