Another busy year for Chalkdust is gone(well…almost). That is 50 online articles, 2 new issues, 1 advent calendar a few quizzes and loads more. In the remaining few hours of 2016 we look back to some of the amazing articles written by us and our friends. From everyone on the Chalkdust team enjoy this post and look forward to even better blogs next year.
[Pictures: 1 – adapted from Flickr.com – Moscow New Year 2016 by Valeri Fortuna, CC-BY 2.0; other pictures by Chalkdust]
You might also like…
- Behind today's door... A joke!
- Behind today's door... a quiz!
- Our sparkly new edition, out now! Problem solving 101, proof by storytelling, plus the return of all your favourite fun pages.
- Maths is a fickle world. Stay à la mode with our guide to the latest trends.
- Teaching a bunch of matchboxes how to play tic-tac-toe
- How derivatives of matrices are being used in your day-to-day lives