Some great pages where you can spend hours and hours.
A very useful platform to learn Mathematics.
Project Euler is a series of challenging mathematical/computer programming problems that will require more than just mathematical insights to solve.
Katie Steckles is a mathematician based in Manchester, who gives talks and workshops on different areas of maths.
A truly excellent maths YouTube channel.
You might also like…
- Vote for your favourite part of a circle
- Our sparkly new edition, out now! Problem solving 101, proof by storytelling, plus the return of all your favourite fun pages.
- Follow our flowchart to find out where your true calling is
- Don't be left behind... more mathematical fashion advice
- Win £100 of maths goodies in our fiendish crossnumber
- Solve the puzzles that appeared in Issue 04.