Some great pages where you can spend hours and hours.
A very useful platform to learn Mathematics.
Project Euler is a series of challenging mathematical/computer programming problems that will require more than just mathematical insights to solve.
Katie Steckles is a mathematician based in Manchester, who gives talks and workshops on different areas of maths.
A truly excellent maths YouTube channel.
You might also like…
- New issue out now! Graphical linear algebra, slide rules and game theory in nature. Plus all your favourite fun pages.
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- Mathematical fashion advice for an ever-changing world
- Prof. Dirichlet tackles political arguments and werewolves in answering your personal problems
- Solve the puzzles that appeared in Issue 05.
- How to model bread making!