Some great pages where you can spend hours and hours.
A very useful platform to learn Mathematics.
Project Euler is a series of challenging mathematical/computer programming problems that will require more than just mathematical insights to solve.
Katie Steckles is a mathematician based in Manchester, who gives talks and workshops on different areas of maths.
A truly excellent maths YouTube channel.
You might also like…
- Ride a phantom parabola into our latest issue. Billiards, maths, tiles, mistakes, plus all your favourite regulars.
- Coffee, Brexit and badgers are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Mystic mug has some predictions for you...
- The definitive chart of the best Chalkdust regulars
- Your guide to creating the optimal homepage
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.