Some great pages where you can spend hours and hours.
A very useful platform to learn Mathematics.
Project Euler is a series of challenging mathematical/computer programming problems that will require more than just mathematical insights to solve.
Katie Steckles is a mathematician based in Manchester, who gives talks and workshops on different areas of maths.
A truly excellent maths YouTube channel.
You might also like…
- Surprise yourself by making this thing
- Swing on a magnetic pendulum into our latest issue. Topological tic-tac-toe, maths, cake, categories, plus all your favourite regulars.
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- See what we're doing this October to promote and celebrate diversity in mathematics
- Are you perfect or imaginary? Are you a square?
- Village fetes, Brexit and flowers are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column