Some great pages where you can spend hours and hours.
A very useful platform to learn Mathematics.
Project Euler is a series of challenging mathematical/computer programming problems that will require more than just mathematical insights to solve.
Katie Steckles is a mathematician based in Manchester, who gives talks and workshops on different areas of maths.
A truly excellent maths YouTube channel.
You might also like…
- Think outside outside the box in our latest issue. No more tennis puns, primes mod 4, plus all your favourite regulars.
- Pigs, popes and produce are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- The definitive chart of the best dates
- Race to be the first to get five-in-a-row
- Vote for your favourite unit