You might also like…
- Modelling a Saturday afternoon on Oxford Street
- Meet Olubunmi Abidemi Fadipe-Joseph, an active promoter for women in mathematics from Nigeria
- Our first interview celebrating Black Mathematician Month
- Promoting black mathematicians, and talking about building a more representative mathematical community.
- We created hot ice from scratch, a solution that remains liquid even below its freezing point!
- We chat to Marcus about science communication, teaching mathematics in schools, and how to make group theory sound sexy.