Issue 02 was released in October 2015. Enjoy the articles online or scroll down to view the magazine as a PDF.
- Exploring the legacy of John Nash (1928 – 2015)
- The maths behind Issue 02's cover
- Chatting with a Fields Medallist in a Leicester Square pub
- Robert Smith? tells us how his favourite matrix saves lives
- Why does warm water freeze faster than cold water?
- What happens if you play the prisoners' dilemma against yourself?
- David Colquhoun explains why more discoveries are false than you thought
- The story of how we got the equals sign
- Hugh Duncan explores the hidden patterns of fractions
- Moonlighting agony uncle Professor Dirichlet answers your personal problems.
- It's time to reveal the Top Ten Symbols in Algebra!
- We tell you what's popular in the world of maths, so you can get ahead of the curve!
- Continue the journey of the Inverse Homotopy...
- Meet the Duckworth-Lewis method, 23, from Lancashire
- Win £100 in our famous original crossnumber
- These puzzles appeared in Issue 02 of the magazine.
More from Chalkdust
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize
- Have your say, and help to choose the 2019 Readers' Choice
- We review the ninth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the eighth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the sevnth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the sixth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year