Issue 01 was released in March 2015. Enjoy the articles online or scroll down to view the magazine as a PDF.
- Matthew Scroggs spends too much time beating this arcade classic.
- How derivatives of matrices are being used in your day-to-day lives
- Here is a very exciting way to measure how similar is your music playlist between your friends, or how similar are your Facebook contacts.
- On the mathematics of love, communicating maths to the public, and women in maths.
- Klaus Roth and his work
- The resultant art is the outcome and purpose that elevates and distinguishes the science.
- Matthew Wright looks at wormholes in sci-fi
- These puzzles appeared in Issue 01 of the magazine.
- Every issue we feature another great model on page 3 of our magazine. This time we look at what to do when zombies attack.
- Moonlighting agony uncle Professor Dirichlet answers our readers' personal problems.
- Be the envy of your friends with our guide to what's hot in maths right now
- The undisputed Top Ten Mathematicians' Haircuts!
- Our original £100 prize crossnumber. Download and enjoy!
- These solutions relate to puzzles found in Issue 01 of the magazine.
More from Chalkdust
- Computational proofs, AI music and embarrassing surveys feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Can you solve it?
- Letter writing, hospital visits, and getting the family active are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- How do you like your numbers? Prime? Positive but infinitely small? Find out which famous mathematician you are
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.
- The definitive chart of the best issues of Chalkdust