Issue 09 was released on 15 March 2019. Enjoy the articles online or scroll down to view the magazine as a PDF.
- Stephen Muirhead meets neither, as he explores waves, tiles and percolation theory
- Yuliya Nesterova misses all the pockets, but does manage to solve some cubics
- Axel Kerbec gets locked out while exchanging keys
- Interviewing Matt was a mistake
- Lucy Rycroft-Smith reflects on the use of this well-established measurement
- Find out more about the spiral trees on the cover of Issue 09
- An adventure that starts with a morning of bell ringing and ends with a mad dash in a taxi
- Zoe Griffiths investigates paranormal quadratics
- Peter Rowlett uses combinatorics to generate caterpillars
- How big are these random shapes? Submit an answer for a chance to win a prize!
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- Coffee, Brexit and badgers are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Mystic mug has some predictions for you...
- The definitive chart of the best Chalkdust regulars
- Your guide to creating the optimal homepage
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.
- Are you u or i? Am I? Who?
- Vote for your favourite Chalkdust issue
- Using graph theory to predict who will sit the iron throne
More from Chalkdust
- Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- Weddings, holidays and catfish find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Are you β? Are you γ?
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize