Chalkdust is a magazine for the mathematically curious.
A magazine is a collection of pieces of paper covered in interesting content and stapled together. Mathematics is the study of numbers, structures, patterns, and change. Something is curious if it is interesting, thought-provoking, and possibly surprising or unusual.
Chalkdust is all these things, mixed in a giant bowl, then spilt on the floor.
Chalkdust is published on paper twice a year, and more regularly on pixels. It contains articles written by people just like you, and if you’ve not written before we offer plenty of helpful and constructive feedback.
More from Chalkdust
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize
- Have your say, and help to choose the 2020 Readers' Choice
- We review the seventh of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year, and open the vote for the readers' favourite
- We review the sixth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fifth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fourth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year