Chalkdust magazine reaches tens of thousands of readers worldwide. As well as our biannual magazine, which is distributed at more than 15 UK universities, we also promote mathematics via our blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and in person at various science communication events.
We are a non-profit organisation run by volunteers and to carry on producing Chalkdust we need sponsors. We offer our sponsors advertising space in the magazine, as well as promotion on social media and access to our social events.
If you or your company are interested in sponsoring Chalkdust, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Issue 16 sponsors
More from Chalkdust
- Celebrate the latest issue with us in London on 28 November
- Fields medals, iconic intersections, and things with silly names coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Find out by answering six simple questions
- Follow these simple steps to frustrate anyone who ever dreamed of using their light saber on the USS Enterprise
- Have your say
- The definitive chart of the best matrices