Have you always dreamed of designing the cover of a popular mathematics magazine? Or sprucing up content for the inside of the magazine? Or raising sponsorship to help Chalkdust continue to grow? Or pretending to be a pun-loving dead mathematician?
At Chalkdust, we are always looking for new volunteers to join us in doing all these things. Whether you are skilled at image editing, TeΧ typesetting, proofreading, organising events, writing not too bad jokes or deciding what’s hot and what’s not, there is a place for you at Chalkdust.
Want to join the team? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Issue 12 team
More from Chalkdust
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize
- Have your say, and help to choose the 2020 Readers' Choice
- We review the seventh of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year, and open the vote for the readers' favourite
- We review the sixth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fifth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fourth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year