Issue 10 was released on 24 October 2019. Enjoy the articles online or scroll down to view the magazine as a PDF.
- And will we soon all be out of a job? Kevin Buzzard worries us all.
- We chat to the crypto chief about inventing RSA... but not being able to tell anyone
- Yiannis Petridis connects square roots and continued fractions
- Pamela E Harris's story, as told by Talithia Williams
- Carmen Cabrera Arnau explores the use of AI in composition
- Angela Brett might not be standing on their shoulders
- Explaining the mathematics of tiling, and the cover of Issue 10
- Ever thought about making your own fractal?
- Paula Rowińska uses mathematics to answer some awkward questions
- Andrei Chekmasov explores order and infinity
- Can you solve it?
- Letter writing, hospital visits, and getting the family active are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Part 7 of our mathematical comic's adventure
- How do you like your numbers? Prime? Positive but infinitely small? Find out which famous mathematician you are
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.
- The definitive chart of the best issues of Chalkdust
- You won't bee-lieve it
- Vote for your favourite picture of a scorpion
- Tasty and mathematical
More from Chalkdust
- Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Ellen talks to the mathematician and scientist about Attenborough, arctan and Antarctica
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- E Adrian Henle, Nick Gantzler, François-Xavier Coudert & Cory Simon team up for a deadly challenge
- Weddings, holidays and catfish find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Goran Newsum always should be someone you really love