Chalkdust issue 10 was published on 24 October 2019. You can get hold of copies in the following ways.
- Order by post (paying P&P through PayPal): select an option below.
- Pick up at UCL (free): email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Conditions of postage
- Copies should be sent within 10 working days.
- Orders to the UK will be sent using Royal Mail second class.
- The address you supply on this form is the address to which your order will be sent. The delivery address you give on PayPal’s website is not important.
If you would like to order previous issues of Chalkdust, please email email@example.com before placing your order. Our print run is limited, but we do have back copies of some issues.
More from Chalkdust
- Fractional calculus, counting divisors, whether voting can ever be fair and much more
- Platonic shapes from tube maps, flexagons, and more mathematical craft
- The joy of Jacobians | Fields Medallist Artur Avila | Fractograms | Nash's legacy | The perils of p-values
- Ghostbusting with graph theory
- What a difference a matrix makes