Update March 2020
We are currently unable to send physical copies of Chalkdust to readers due to Covid-19 restrictions. Until restrictions are lifted, you can enjoy the magazine in PDF or WordPress article form through our back issues archive.
More from Chalkdust
- Fractional calculus, counting divisors, whether voting can ever be fair and much more
- Platonic shapes from tube maps, flexagons, and more mathematical craft
- The joy of Jacobians | Fields Medallist Artur Avila | Fractograms | Nash's legacy | The perils of p-values
- Ghostbusting with graph theory
- What a difference a matrix makes