We’re currently putting together the finishing touches of Chalkdust Issue 3. It will be released online on (American) Pi Day, Monday 14 March. To celebrate this, we will be holding a free launch event on Wednesday 16 March in the Print Room Cafe at UCL from 7.15pm. We’d love to meet more of our readers so please come along and invite your friends!
You can book your tickets here, and look forward to:
- Hundreds of free copies of Chalkdust
- A mathematical pub quiz
- Free pizza
- Mathematical cakes
- The opportunity to meet the team and our authors
- And the chance to purchase your very own Chalkdust t-shirt!
Please register now to avoid disappointment: the event only has a limited number of tickets available!
If you want to keep up to date with news about this event and future events, why not sign up to our newsletter?
We will also be sending copies of the magazine to schools, universities and MathsJams across the country. You can pre-order copies of the magazine here. Alternatively, if you are at a UK university and would like to be a Chalkdust ambassador, please get in touch at email@example.com
You might also like…
- Looking back at puzzles about complex numbers, tic-tac-toe, and the Eggnog Mystery
- Win this year's best book of geometry puzzles
- Win a DVD boxset from Festival of the spoken nerd in our first Christmas competition!
- A podcast for the mathematically curious
- Surprise yourself by making this thing
- Swing on a magnetic pendulum into our latest issue. Topological tic-tac-toe, maths, cake, categories, plus all your favourite regulars.