We’re currently putting together the finishing touches of Chalkdust Issue 3. It will be released online on (American) Pi Day, Monday 14 March. To celebrate this, we will be holding a free launch event on Wednesday 16 March in the Print Room Cafe at UCL from 7.15pm. We’d love to meet more of our readers so please come along and invite your friends!
You can book your tickets here, and look forward to:
- Hundreds of free copies of Chalkdust
- A mathematical pub quiz
- Free pizza
- Mathematical cakes
- The opportunity to meet the team and our authors
- And the chance to purchase your very own Chalkdust t-shirt!
Please register now to avoid disappointment: the event only has a limited number of tickets available!
If you want to keep up to date with news about this event and future events, why not sign up to our newsletter?
We will also be sending copies of the magazine to schools, universities and MathsJams across the country. You can pre-order copies of the magazine here. Alternatively, if you are at a UK university and would like to be a Chalkdust ambassador, please get in touch at email@example.com
You might also like…
- Cardioids in coffee cups, counting with three fingers, and breakfast at Villani's.Plus the return of all your favourite fun pages.
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- Prof. Dirichlet tackles archaeology and supercomputers in answering your personal problems
- "R" you a Matlab or a Python? Fortran or Mathematica? Find out which package suits you best.
- The definitive chart of the best tools
- Mathematical fashion advice for an ever-changing world