We’re currently putting together the finishing touches of Chalkdust Issue 3. It will be released online on (American) Pi Day, Monday 14 March. To celebrate this, we will be holding a free launch event on Wednesday 16 March in the Print Room Cafe at UCL from 7.15pm. We’d love to meet more of our readers so please come along and invite your friends!
You can book your tickets here, and look forward to:
- Hundreds of free copies of Chalkdust
- A mathematical pub quiz
- Free pizza
- Mathematical cakes
- The opportunity to meet the team and our authors
- And the chance to purchase your very own Chalkdust t-shirt!
Please register now to avoid disappointment: the event only has a limited number of tickets available!
If you want to keep up to date with news about this event and future events, why not sign up to our newsletter?
We will also be sending copies of the magazine to schools, universities and MathsJams across the country. You can pre-order copies of the magazine here. Alternatively, if you are at a UK university and would like to be a Chalkdust ambassador, please get in touch at email@example.com
More from Chalkdust
- Now available to catch up on YouTube
- Independent Sage's Christina Pagel, hyperbolic mindfulness and make-your-own Markov tweet feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Books, business and barns are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- A handy tool that can make writing great tweets much easier
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.