We are pleased to announce that Chalkdust Issue 07 will be released on Tuesday 13 March. To celebrate this, we will be holding a free launch event in the Print Room Café at UCL from 7.15pm.
You can book your free tickets to the event on 13 March here and start looking forward to:
- Hundreds of free copies of Chalkdust;
- A mathematical pub quiz;
- Free pizza;
- Non-free drinks;
- The opportunity to meet the team and some of our authors;
- The chance to purchase one of the brand new Chalkdust T-shirts!
Please register now to avoid disappointment as the event only has a limited number of tickets available.
If you want to stay up to date with news about this and future events, why not sign up to our newsletter?
More details about other places to get your hands on copies of issue 07 will be posted here soon…
You might also like…
- A podcast for the mathematically curious
- Ride a phantom parabola into our latest issue. Billiards, maths, tiles, mistakes, plus all your favourite regulars.
- Coffee, Brexit and badgers are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Mystic mug has some predictions for you...
- The definitive chart of the best Chalkdust regulars
- Your guide to creating the optimal homepage