Chalkdust magazine reaches tens of thousands of readers worldwide. As well as our biannual magazine, which is distributed at more than 20 UK universities, we also promote mathematics via our blog, Facebook, Twitter and in person at various science communication events.
We are a non-profit organisation run by volunteers and to carry on producing Chalkdust we need sponsors. We offer our sponsors advertising space in the magazine, as well as promotion on social media and access to our social events.
If you or your company are interested in sponsoring Chalkdust please email us at email@example.com
More from Chalkdust
- Fractional calculus, counting divisors, whether voting can ever be fair and much more
- Platonic shapes from tube maps, flexagons, and more mathematical craft
- The joy of Jacobians | Fields Medallist Artur Avila | Fractograms | Nash's legacy | The perils of p-values
- Ghostbusting with graph theory
- What a difference a matrix makes