You’ve thought long and hard over the Issue 11 launch puzzles.
You reckon you’ve got answers that make sense.
You have an idea for the password.
You’ve come to the entrance of the secret backstage lounge.
Glory is just moments away.
You look at the lock. There it is, centre screen.
There is a scorpion sitting on it.
It is sleeping.
You enter the 4-digit password…
More from Chalkdust
- Humbug sets the fourth puzzle. Can you solve it?
- Space-filling curves, cheating at cards and automated joke generation feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Celebrate the launch of issue 11 by taking part in our puzzle hunt
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- Are you a torus? A cone? Ed Spheran? Find out by answering a maximum of five easy questions
- Grant applications, musical media and last-minute Olympics training are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue