You’ve thought long and hard over the Issue 11 launch puzzles.
You reckon you’ve got answers that make sense.
You have an idea for the password.
You’ve come to the entrance of the secret backstage lounge.
Glory is just moments away.
You look at the lock. There it is, centre screen.
There is a scorpion sitting on it.
It is sleeping.
You enter the 4-digit password…
More from Chalkdust
- Now available to catch up on YouTube
- Independent Sage's Christina Pagel, hyperbolic mindfulness and make-your-own Markov tweet feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Books, business and barns are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- A handy tool that can make writing great tweets much easier
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.