Chalkdust magazine reaches tens of thousands of readers worldwide. As well as our biannual magazine, which is distributed at more than 20 UK universities, we also promote mathematics via our blog, Facebook, Twitter and in person at various science communication events.
We are a non-profit organisation run by volunteers and to carry on producing Chalkdust we need sponsors. We offer our sponsors advertising space in the magazine, as well as promotion on social media and access to our social events.
If you or your company are interested in sponsoring Chalkdust please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Issue 04 sponsors
You might also like…
- Here are some highlights of the first two years of Chalkdust!
- It's the last day of the Chalkdust advent calendar, so there must be something very good behind today's door...
- Here we have collected our favourite sets, from the Mandelbrot set to the Mahut-Isner set!
- Vote for your favourite part of a circle
- Our sparkly new edition, out now! Problem solving 101, proof by storytelling, plus the return of all your favourite fun pages.
- Follow our flowchart to find out where your true calling is