Chalkdust magazine reaches tens of thousands of readers worldwide. As well as our biannual magazine, which is distributed at more than 15 UK universities, we also promote mathematics via our blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and in person at various science communication events.
We are a non-profit organisation run by volunteers and to carry on producing Chalkdust we need sponsors. We offer our sponsors advertising space in the magazine, as well as promotion on social media and access to our social events.
If you or your company are interested in sponsoring Chalkdust, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Issue 08 sponsors
You might also like…
- Looking back at puzzles about complex numbers, tic-tac-toe, and the Eggnog Mystery
- Win this year's best book of geometry puzzles
- Win a DVD boxset from Festival of the spoken nerd in our first Christmas competition!
- A podcast for the mathematically curious
- Surprise yourself by making this thing
- Swing on a magnetic pendulum into our latest issue. Topological tic-tac-toe, maths, cake, categories, plus all your favourite regulars.