Chalkdust magazine reaches tens of thousands of readers worldwide. As well as our biannual magazine, which is distributed at more than 15 UK universities, we also promote mathematics via our blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and in person at various science communication events.
We are a non-profit organisation run by volunteers and to carry on producing Chalkdust we need sponsors. We offer our sponsors advertising space in the magazine, as well as promotion on social media and access to our social events.
If you or your company are interested in sponsoring Chalkdust, please email us at email@example.com
Issue 12 sponsors
More from Chalkdust
- Now available to catch up on YouTube
- Independent Sage's Christina Pagel, hyperbolic mindfulness and make-your-own Markov tweet feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Books, business and barns are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- A handy tool that can make writing great tweets much easier
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.