You will need
- A3 paper
1. Cut your A3 paper into 4 strips.
2. Take two strips and glue them perpendicularly to make a cross.
3. Make a Möbius strip with each of the perpendicular strips.
4. Cut along the centre line of one Möbius strip until you get to where you started. Then cut along the other.
5. Be surprised.
More from Chalkdust
- Now available to catch up on YouTube
- Independent Sage's Christina Pagel, hyperbolic mindfulness and make-your-own Markov tweet feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Books, business and barns are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- A handy tool that can make writing great tweets much easier
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.