Chalkdust can only thrive with your thoughts, ideas and curiosities. In the past we have had contributions from PhD students, professors emeritus, maths communicators and high school students. Soon this list could include you!We aim to publish articles about all areas of mathematics. To get an idea of what we look for, have a look at our previous issues. Typically, we ask that the starting level is no higher than first year undergraduate.
The deadline for article submissions for Issue 4 is 15 July 2016.
We look forward to reading and sharing your ideas!
You might also like…
- Vote for your favourite part of a circle
- Our sparkly new edition, out now! Problem solving 101, proof by storytelling, plus the return of all your favourite fun pages.
- Follow our flowchart to find out where your true calling is
- Don't be left behind... more mathematical fashion advice
- Win £100 of maths goodies in our fiendish crossnumber
- Solve the puzzles that appeared in Issue 04.