Chalkdust can only thrive with your thoughts, ideas and curiosities. In the past we have had contributions from PhD students, professors emeritus, maths communicators and high school students. Soon this list could include you!
We aim to publish articles about all areas of mathematics. To get an idea of what we look for, have a look at our previous issues. Typically, we ask that the starting level is no higher than first year undergraduate.
We look forward to reading and sharing your ideas!
You might also like…
- It's the last day of the Chalkdust advent calendar, so there must be something very good behind today's door...
- Here we have collected our favourite sets, from the Mandelbrot set to the Mahut-Isner set!
- Vote for your favourite part of a circle
- Our sparkly new edition, out now! Problem solving 101, proof by storytelling, plus the return of all your favourite fun pages.
- Follow our flowchart to find out where your true calling is
- Don't be left behind... more mathematical fashion advice