Chalkdust can only thrive with your thoughts, ideas and curiosities. In the past we have had contributions from PhD students, professors emeritus, maths communicators and high school students. Soon this list could include you!
We aim to publish articles about all areas of mathematics. To get an idea of what we look for, have a look at our previous issues. Typically, we ask that the starting level is no higher than first year undergraduate.
We look forward to reading and sharing your ideas!
You might also like…
- New issue out now! Graphical linear algebra, slide rules and game theory in nature. Plus all your favourite fun pages.
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- Mathematical fashion advice for an ever-changing world
- Prof. Dirichlet tackles political arguments and werewolves in answering your personal problems
- Solve the puzzles that appeared in Issue 05.
- How to model bread making!