This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar.
‘Twas the function’s Christmas party at the Leibnitz bar. The various functions were happily drinking and discussing. At some point, Sine and Cosine noticed Exponential sitting alone in the corner. They approached him and asked him to join them, upon which he replied: “I tried integrating, but just ended up with myself”.
You might also like…
- Some surprising mathematical facts
- Behind today's door... a puzzle!
- This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar. Newton: "Are you going to the Fibonacci themed Christmas party?" Euler: "Yes! I heard it's going to be as big as the two previous years put together."
- It's time to reveal the Top Ten Symbols in Algebra!
- Choosing which charity we donate money to shouldn't be an entirely emotional decision.
- Be the envy of your friends with our guide to what's hot in maths right now