This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar.
‘Twas the function’s Christmas party at the Leibnitz bar. The various functions were happily drinking and discussing. At some point, Sine and Cosine noticed Exponential sitting alone in the corner. They approached him and asked him to join them, upon which he replied: “I tried integrating, but just ended up with myself”.
You might also like…
- We feel underdressed for Breakfast at Villani's
- We created hot ice from scratch, a solution that remains liquid even below its freezing point!
- How optimising the space around a circular monument is related to supereggs
- Some surprising mathematical facts
- This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar. Newton: "Are you going to the Fibonacci themed Christmas party?" Euler: "Yes! I heard it's going to be as big as the two previous years put together."
- Behind the second door of the advent calendar, there is a puzzle