This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar.
Newton: “Are you going to the Fibonacci themed Christmas party?”
Euler: “Yes! I heard it’s going to be as big as the two previous years put together.”
More from Chalkdust
- Tanmay Kulkarni intentionally gets lost on the Tokyo subway
- We feel underdressed for Breakfast at Villani's
- We created hot ice from scratch, a solution that remains liquid even below its freezing point!
- Some surprising mathematical facts
- Behind today's door... a good joke!
- The search for polydivisible numbers in different bases: how many can you find?