This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar.
Newton: “Are you going to the Fibonacci themed Christmas party?”
Euler: “Yes! I heard it’s going to be as big as the two previous years put together.”
You might also like…
- John Pougué Biyong explains how and why science communication can lead to better diversity.
- We feel underdressed for Breakfast at Villani's
- We created hot ice from scratch, a solution that remains liquid even below its freezing point!
- Some surprising mathematical facts
- Behind today's door... a good joke!
- These puzzles appeared in the Chalkdust newsletters. You can find the answers here and sign up for the newsletter here.