This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar.
Newton: “Are you going to the Fibonacci themed Christmas party?”
Euler: “Yes! I heard it’s going to be as big as the two previous years put together.”
More from Chalkdust
- We feel underdressed for Breakfast at Villani's
- We created hot ice from scratch, a solution that remains liquid even below its freezing point!
- Some surprising mathematical facts
- Behind today's door... a good joke!
- How derivatives of matrices are being used in your day-to-day lives
- Matthew Wright looks at wormholes in sci-fi