This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar.
Newton: “Are you going to the Fibonacci themed Christmas party?”
Euler: “Yes! I heard it’s going to be as big as the two previous years put together.”
You might also like…
- Some surprising mathematical facts
- Behind today's door... a good joke!
- How crime science, and the maths it uses, is helping the police fight crime
- Our sparkly new edition, out now! Problem solving 101, proof by storytelling, plus the return of all your favourite fun pages.
- Believe it or not: Mathematics and Theology can coexist
- The great contributions of the man who started popular mathematics