This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar.
Newton: “Are you going to the Fibonacci themed Christmas party?”
Euler: “Yes! I heard it’s going to be as big as the two previous years put together.”
You might also like…
- The definitive chart of the circle's greatest parts
- Some surprising mathematical facts
- Behind today's door... a good joke!
- The algebra will set your heart aflutter.
- Something for you to solve during the post-Christmas lull
- How to make Sudoku more interesting