This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar.
Newton: “Are you going to the Fibonacci themed Christmas party?”
Euler: “Yes! I heard it’s going to be as big as the two previous years put together.”
More from Chalkdust
- ... and how Chalkdust played a role in one of them
- We feel underdressed for Breakfast at Villani's
- We created hot ice from scratch, a solution that remains liquid even below its freezing point!
- A quick look at how to get the most bang for your buck the next time you're in a bidding war
- Some surprising mathematical facts
- Behind today's door... a good joke!