This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar.
Newton: “Are you going to the Fibonacci themed Christmas party?”
Euler: “Yes! I heard it’s going to be as big as the two previous years put together.”
You might also like…
- Explain the strange dynamics of certain insects using game theory
- What connects the products of twin primes with something you learnt in primary school and the number 8?
- Some surprising mathematical facts
- Behind today's door... a good joke!
- How can we identify objects in photos, to diagnose cancer or predict the weather? Using gradients!
- Why are there none in base 13?