This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar.
Newton: “Are you going to the Fibonacci themed Christmas party?”
Euler: “Yes! I heard it’s going to be as big as the two previous years put together.”
You might also like…
- We chat to Marcus about science communication, teaching mathematics in schools, and how to make group theory sound sexy.
- Prof. Dirichlet tackles political arguments and werewolves in answering your personal problems
- Some surprising mathematical facts
- Why the infamous acronym needs revising.
- Behind today's door... a good joke!
- Find out what's going to be inside