This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar.
On the thirteenth day of December, Chalkdust gave to me… a super awesome personality quiz. For those of you who have always wondered which mathematician they were in their previous life (and for those who haven’t, but should) Chalkdust has the answer. Just answer a few carefully selected questions and find out for yourself!
1.adapted from public domain – Cauchy;
4.adapted from Flickr.com – Emmy Noether by Open Logic, Public Domain Mark 1.0;
5.adapted from Flickr.com – Vintage Ad #2,067: The Apple that Rocked the World by Jamie, CC-BY 2.0;
other pictures by Chalkdust]
You might also like…
- Reflecting on what we've learnt over the past few weeks.
- The co-author of a recent paper on diversity in professional STEM societies talks about access to science.
- Meet Talitha Washington, an activist, mathematician, and professor
- We spoke with Jonathan Farley about his research and experiences as a black mathematician.
- As part of Black Mathematician Month, we spoke to the Bristol University professor about access schemes and the importance of mentors.
- We take a proper look at her mathematical accomplishments