This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar.
On the thirteenth day of December, Chalkdust gave to me… a super awesome personality quiz. For those of you who have always wondered which mathematician they were in their previous life (and for those who haven’t, but should) Chalkdust has the answer. Just answer a few carefully selected questions and find out for yourself!
1.adapted from public domain – Cauchy;
4.adapted from Flickr.com – Emmy Noether by Open Logic, Public Domain Mark 1.0;
5.adapted from Flickr.com – Vintage Ad #2,067: The Apple that Rocked the World by Jamie, CC-BY 2.0;
other pictures by Chalkdust]
You might also like…
- Not the new coin we want, but the new coin we need
- We chat to the chief scientific advisor to the Home Office about the role of scientists and mathematicians in politics
- Mathematical fashion advice for an ever-changing world
- Before we say 'Goodbye' to 2016 let us highlight a few of the articles on the Chalkdust website.
- And on the fifth day, some rather Algebraic Golden Rings:
- How derivatives of matrices are being used in your day-to-day lives