This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar.
On the thirteenth day of December, Chalkdust gave to me… a super awesome personality quiz. For those of you who have always wondered which mathematician they were in their previous life (and for those who haven’t, but should) Chalkdust has the answer. Just answer a few carefully selected questions and find out for yourself!
1.adapted from public domain – Cauchy;
4.adapted from Flickr.com – Emmy Noether by Open Logic, Public Domain Mark 1.0;
5.adapted from Flickr.com – Vintage Ad #2,067: The Apple that Rocked the World by Jamie, CC-BY 2.0;
other pictures by Chalkdust]
You might also like…
- We take a proper look at her mathematical accomplishments
- Meet Olubunmi Abidemi Fadipe-Joseph, an active promoter for women in mathematics from Nigeria
- Our first interview celebrating Black Mathematician Month
- Promoting black mathematicians, and talking about building a more representative mathematical community.
- We created hot ice from scratch, a solution that remains liquid even below its freezing point!
- Human migration with mathematical models, data and a hands-on experiment!