On the thirteenth day of December, Chalkdust gave to me… a super awesome personality quiz. For those of you who have always wondered which mathematician they were in their previous life (and for those who haven’t, but should) Chalkdust has the answer. Just answer a few carefully selected questions and find out for yourself!
1.adapted from public domain – Cauchy;
4.adapted from Flickr.com – Emmy Noether by Open Logic, Public Domain Mark 1.0;
5.adapted from Flickr.com – Vintage Ad #2,067: The Apple that Rocked the World by Jamie, CC-BY 2.0;
other pictures by Chalkdust]
You might also like…
- Before we say 'Goodbye' to 2016 let us highlight a few of the articles on the Chalkdust website.
- Behind today's door... A quiz!
- And on the fifth day, some rather Algebraic Golden Rings:
- How crime science, and the maths it uses, is helping the police fight crime
- Believe it or not: Mathematics and Theology can coexist
- When-to-add-milk confusion and other related matters