This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar.
On the thirteenth day of December, Chalkdust gave to me… a super awesome personality quiz. For those of you who have always wondered which mathematician they were in their previous life (and for those who haven’t, but should) Chalkdust has the answer. Just answer a few carefully selected questions and find out for yourself!
1.adapted from public domain – Cauchy;
4.adapted from Flickr.com – Emmy Noether by Open Logic, Public Domain Mark 1.0;
5.adapted from Flickr.com – Vintage Ad #2,067: The Apple that Rocked the World by Jamie, CC-BY 2.0;
other pictures by Chalkdust]
You might also like…
- "Unlocking the hidden mathematics in video games"
- Learn how to model your heart one beat at a time ❤️
- Belgin plays a classic mathsy game from her childhood...in 16-bit graphics! Here's her review...
- You can un-knot a knot, by cutting it not?
- Why do surnames die out? We take a look at the Galton-Watson process for modelling the extinction of surnames to answer the question: 'When will we all be Smiths?'
- Did you solve it?