We are pleased to announce that Chalkdust Issue 06 will be released on Thursday 19 October. To celebrate this, we will be holding a free launch event in the Print Room Café at UCL from 7.15pm.
You can book your free tickets to the event on 19 October here and start looking forward to:
- Hundreds of free copies of Chalkdust;
- A mathematical pub quiz;
- Free pizza;
- Non-free drinks;
- The opportunity to meet the team and some of our authors;
- The chance to purchase your very own Chalkdust T-shirt!
If you want to stay up to date with news about this and future events, why not sign up to our newsletter?
More details about other places to get your hands on copies of issue 06 will be posted here soon…
More from Chalkdust
- Now available to catch up on YouTube
- Independent Sage's Christina Pagel, hyperbolic mindfulness and make-your-own Markov tweet feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Books, business and barns are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- A handy tool that can make writing great tweets much easier
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.