We are pleased to announce that Chalkdust Issue 06 will be released on Thursday 19 October. To celebrate this, we will be holding a free launch event in the Print Room Café at UCL from 7.15pm.
You can book your free tickets to the event on 19 October here and start looking forward to:
- Hundreds of free copies of Chalkdust;
- A mathematical pub quiz;
- Free pizza;
- Non-free drinks;
- The opportunity to meet the team and some of our authors;
- The chance to purchase your very own Chalkdust T-shirt!
If you want to stay up to date with news about this and future events, why not sign up to our newsletter?
More details about other places to get your hands on copies of issue 06 will be posted here soon…
More from Chalkdust
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize
- Have your say, and help to choose the 2020 Readers' Choice
- We review the seventh of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year, and open the vote for the readers' favourite
- We review the sixth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fifth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fourth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year