You might also like…
- A review of Vicky Neale's new book about the quest to understand prime numbers.
- Pigs, popes and produce are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Paper cups do not follow a hexagonal pattern and the cones do not meet at a single point, but they do make a gigantic sphere
- Make an amazing three faced hexagon
- Maths is a fickle world. Stay à la mode with our guide to the latest trends.
- Ever been stuck in motorway traffic which seems to have no reason? A model for traffic flow explains why.