More from Chalkdust
- Like Fibonacci, but weird. Robert J Low and Thierry Platini explain
- Zoe Griffiths on the life of e
- Prof. Dirichlet tackles archaeology and supercomputers in answering your personal problems
- Contemplate the beauty of the Julia and Mandelbrot sets and an elegant mathematical explanation of them
- Problem solving 101, proof by storytelling, plus the return of all your favourite fun pages in our autumn 2016 edition.
- Every issue we feature another great model on page 3 of our magazine. This time we look at what to do when zombies attack.