More from Chalkdust
- Madeleine Hall takes a brief dive into the world’s favourite set-relationship-representation diagram.
- We review the first of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- Mara Kortenkamp, Erin Henning and Anna Maria Hartkopf give us a tour of Polytopia, a home for peculiar polytopes
- Computational proofs, AI music and embarrassing surveys feature in the autumn 2019 issue. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- The definitive chart of the best tools
- The Great Fire of London, a little-known polymath and a Monument...