You may have noticed that in the editorial of issue 08, we mentioned that we had begun work on a Chalkdust podcast. Today, we are very excited to announce that the first episode of Talkdust, a podcast for the mathematically curious, is now available.
- TD and Sean talk about being scooped and taking exams.
- TD and Sean talk to Tanmay Kulkarni, the author of Somewhere over the critical line from issue 08 of Chalkdust.
- TD explains a colouring problem she’s been thinking about recently, and describes this picture to Sean:
- TD thinks of a number and Sean tries to guess it.
You might also like…
- A podcast for the mathematically curious
- Ride a phantom parabola into our latest issue. Billiards, maths, tiles, mistakes, plus all your favourite regulars.
- Coffee, Brexit and badgers are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Mystic mug has some predictions for you...
- The definitive chart of the best Chalkdust regulars
- Your guide to creating the optimal homepage