You may have noticed that in the editorial of issue 08, we mentioned that we had begun work on a Chalkdust podcast. Today, we are very excited to announce that the first episode of Talkdust, a podcast for the mathematically curious, is now available.
- TD and Sean talk about being scooped and taking exams.
- TD and Sean talk to Tanmay Kulkarni, the author of Somewhere over the critical line from issue 08 of Chalkdust.
- TD explains a colouring problem she’s been thinking about recently, and describes this picture to Sean:
- TD thinks of a number and Sean tries to guess it.
You might also like…
- Win a DVD boxset from Festival of the spoken nerd in our first Christmas competition!
- Surprise yourself by making this thing
- Swing on a magnetic pendulum into our latest issue. Topological tic-tac-toe, maths, cake, categories, plus all your favourite regulars.
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- See what we're doing this October to promote and celebrate diversity in mathematics
- Are you perfect or imaginary? Are you a square?