You may have noticed that in the editorial of issue 08, we mentioned that we had begun work on a Chalkdust podcast. Today, we are very excited to announce that the first episode of Talkdust, a podcast for the mathematically curious, is now available.
- TD and Sean talk about being scooped and taking exams.
- TD and Sean talk to Tanmay Kulkarni, the author of Somewhere over the critical line from issue 08 of Chalkdust.
- TD explains a colouring problem she’s been thinking about recently, and describes this picture to Sean:
- TD thinks of a number and Sean tries to guess it.
More from Chalkdust
- Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- Weddings, holidays and catfish find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Are you β? Are you γ?
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize