Issue 04 was released on 4 October 2016. Enjoy the articles online or scroll down to view the magazine as a PDF.
- Never be stumped by a maths problem again, with this crash course from the ever-competent Stephen Muirhead
- James Grime gets intimate with 'the most beautiful woman in the world' from the golden age of Hollywood
- Colin Wright juggles Euler, doodling and Millennium problems
- Make your own treasures, guaranteed to be priceless on a future episode of Antiques Roadshow
- Pythagoras gave us so much more than a² + b² = c²
- Exploring the connection between maths and art.
- Sit in your favourite chair and do away with those tedious algebraic proofs
- Diego Carranza tells you to stop worrying and dimensionally analyse the bomb
- We chat to Andrea about crime, maths and her fluid career
- Vote for your favourite part of a circle
- Follow our flowchart to find out where your true calling is
- Part 3 of our mathematical comic's adventure
- Don't be left behind... more mathematical fashion advice
- Solve the puzzles that appeared in Issue 04.
- How to make mathematical crochet
- The definitive chart of chalk's greatest colours
- The geometry of psychedelic hallucinations
- Can you solve it?
- Moonlighting agony uncle Prof. Dirichlet answers more of your personal problems
You might also like…
- A collection of our favourite and least favourite things named after Euler, from issue 07
- Think outside outside the box in our latest issue. No more tennis puns, primes mod 4, plus all your favourite regulars.
- Pigs, popes and produce are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- The definitive chart of the best dates
- Race to be the first to get five-in-a-row