This issue, Top Ten features the top ten colours of chalk! Then vote here on the top ten parts of a circle for Issue 05!
At 10, it’s perfect for colouring in sideburns: brown chalk.
A re-entry at number 9, it’s yellow chalk by UCL’s second most successful band, Coldplay.
Getting its Big Break at number 8: snooker chalk.
Down ten places to 7: it’s magenta chalk.
At 6, our favourite character from Scrubs: it’s Sarah Chalke from Scrubs.
[Photo: Photo Larry, CC BY 3.0]
At 5 this week, it’s very handy when you can’t find a rubber: black chalk.
At 4, a very useful colour when you’re drawing the new Chalkdust T-shirt or the District line: dark green chalk.
Thousands of people buying Prince brand chalk have brought purple chalk back into this week’s top ten.
At 2, a very useful colour when you’re drawing the Poddington Peas or the District line on a faded map: light green chalk.
Topping the Pops this week: the ever popular white chalk. Can you imagine a lecture without white chalk? Neither can we. Because we’ve never seen a whiteboard.
More from Chalkdust
- Penguins, prison and PDE patterns coming your way in our new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Canines, Cliff Richard and conditioning find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Just answer these EIGHT simple questions!
- The best and worst from this year's Met Gala
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.