This month I’ve put together a mini crossnumber (click here to download it). It should be possible to complete using only a pen and paper, so it would be perfect to take along to this week’s Maths Jam!
There’s just over a month left to submit answers to the full size crossnumber from issue 3. If you haven’t solved it yet, get cracking!
You might also like…
- Warning: Contains SPOILERS!
- Exploring the maths on offer at this year's UK hacker festival.
- Are you a winner?
- Were you a Choco Leibniz or a Fig Newton?
- Can you solve these puzzles about differentiation and integration?
- An easy equation to remember for your driving theory test, with dangerous consequences