This issue, Top Ten features the top ten calculators! Then vote here on the top ten colours of chalk for Issue 04!
At 10, it’s what we’ve all been searching for: the Google calculator.
Down two places to 9 this week, it’s the Little Professor and his very trendy sideburns.
At 7, and guaranteeing you at least a C at A-level: the Casio FX-9750GII graphical calculator.
So clever it can calculate how many weeks it’s been in the charts: the Curta rotary calculator is at 6.
At 5, it’s not as cool as the watch that turned the TV on, but cooler than the Apple Watch: the Casio calculator watch.
At 4, it’s the calculator specially designed to encourage more flamingos to do maths: the pink Casio FX-85GT Plus.
The Casio FX-82MS is down to 3, but still popular with those who secretly meant to buy the FX-85GT Plus instead.
A new entry at 2 and perfect for working out how inflation is affecting the price of chocolate: the Smarties calculator.
And spending a record fifteenth week at number 1: the excellent Casio FX-85GT Plus!
More from Chalkdust
- Humbug sets the fourth puzzle. Can you solve it?
- Space-filling curves, cheating at cards and automated joke generation feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Celebrate the launch of issue 11 by taking part in our puzzle hunt
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- Are you a torus? A cone? Ed Spheran? Find out by answering a maximum of five easy questions
- Grant applications, musical media and last-minute Olympics training are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue