This issue, Top Ten features the top ten calculators! Then vote here on the top ten colours of chalk for Issue 04!
At 10, it’s what we’ve all been searching for: the Google calculator.
Down two places to 9 this week, it’s the Little Professor and his very trendy sideburns.
At 7, and guaranteeing you at least a C at A-level: the Casio FX-9750GII graphical calculator.
So clever it can calculate how many weeks it’s been in the charts: the Curta rotary calculator is at 6.
At 5, it’s not as cool as the watch that turned the TV on, but cooler than the Apple Watch: the Casio calculator watch.
At 4, it’s the calculator specially designed to encourage more flamingos to do maths: the pink Casio FX-85GT Plus.
The Casio FX-82MS is down to 3, but still popular with those who secretly meant to buy the FX-85GT Plus instead.
A new entry at 2 and perfect for working out how inflation is affecting the price of chocolate: the Smarties calculator.
And spending a record fifteenth week at number 1: the excellent Casio FX-85GT Plus!
You might also like…
- A collection of our favourite and least favourite things named after Euler, from issue 07
- Think outside outside the box in our latest issue. No more tennis puns, primes mod 4, plus all your favourite regulars.
- Pigs, popes and produce are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- The definitive chart of the best dates
- Race to be the first to get five-in-a-row