This issue, Top Ten features the top ten calculators! Then vote here on the top ten colours of chalk for Issue 04!
At 10, it’s what we’ve all been searching for: the Google calculator.
Down two places to 9 this week, it’s the Little Professor and his very trendy sideburns.
At 7, and guaranteeing you at least a C at A-level: the Casio FX-9750GII graphical calculator.
So clever it can calculate how many weeks it’s been in the charts: the Curta rotary calculator is at 6.
At 5, it’s not as cool as the watch that turned the TV on, but cooler than the Apple Watch: the Casio calculator watch.
At 4, it’s the calculator specially designed to encourage more flamingos to do maths: the pink Casio FX-85GT Plus.
The Casio FX-82MS is down to 3, but still popular with those who secretly meant to buy the FX-85GT Plus instead.
A new entry at 2 and perfect for working out how inflation is affecting the price of chocolate: the Smarties calculator.
And spending a record fifteenth week at number 1: the excellent Casio FX-85GT Plus!
More from Chalkdust
- Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Ellen talks to the mathematician and scientist about Attenborough, arctan and Antarctica
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- E Adrian Henle, Nick Gantzler, François-Xavier Coudert & Cory Simon team up for a deadly challenge
- Weddings, holidays and catfish find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Goran Newsum always should be someone you really love