This issue, Top Ten features the top ten colours of chalk! Then vote here on the top ten parts of a circle for Issue 05!
At 10, it’s perfect for colouring in sideburns: brown chalk.
A re-entry at number 9, it’s yellow chalk by UCL’s second most successful band, Coldplay.
Getting its Big Break at number 8: snooker chalk.
Down ten places to 7: it’s magenta chalk.
At 6, our favourite character from Scrubs: it’s Sarah Chalke from Scrubs.
[Photo: Photo Larry, CC BY 3.0]
At 5 this week, it’s very handy when you can’t find a rubber: black chalk.
At 4, a very useful colour when you’re drawing the new Chalkdust T-shirt or the District line: dark green chalk.
Thousands of people buying Prince brand chalk have brought purple chalk back into this week’s top ten.
At 2, a very useful colour when you’re drawing the Poddington Peas or the District line on a faded map: light green chalk.
Topping the Pops this week: the ever popular white chalk. Can you imagine a lecture without white chalk? Neither can we. Because we’ve never seen a whiteboard.
More from Chalkdust
- We reveal the solutions to our Christmas puzzles!
- Puzzle #3 in our 2020 Christmas puzzle series
- Puzzle #2 in our 2020 Christmas puzzle series
- Puzzle #1 in our 2020 Christmas puzzle series
- Now available to catch up on YouTube
- Independent Sage's Christina Pagel, hyperbolic mindfulness and make-your-own Markov tweet feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.