Maths is a fickle world. Stay à la mode with our guide to the latest trends.
HOT The new Chalkdust T-shirt
Available on this very website!
NOT The old Chalkdust T-shirt
Available in charity shops throughout the midlands.
Its popularity is irreducible.
Past its prime.
HOT Mathematical poems
To see why these are
hot, see Chalkdust issue
seven, or click here.
NOT Mathematical fan-fiction
No-one wants to know which Fields medallists you’re shipping.
HOT 13 March
An excellent maths-themed occasion, and a great day to launch a maths magazine.
NOT 14 March
The least mathematical day of the year.
HOT Papers with multiple pictures
You might actually have a chance to understand one of these.
NOT Papers with multiple columns
way to make
to read by
NOT Higher order terms
NOT Negative order terms
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like…
- A collection of our favourite and least favourite things named after Euler, from issue 07
- Think outside outside the box in our latest issue. No more tennis puns, primes mod 4, plus all your favourite regulars.
- Pigs, popes and produce are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- Part 6 of our mathematical comic's adventure
- The definitive chart of the best dates