Maths is a fickle world. Stay à la mode with our guide to the latest trends.
HOT The new Chalkdust T-shirt
Available on this very website!
NOT The old Chalkdust T-shirt
Available in charity shops throughout the midlands.
Its popularity is irreducible.
Past its prime.
HOT Mathematical poems
To see why these are
hot, see Chalkdust issue
seven, or click here.
NOT Mathematical fan-fiction
No-one wants to know which Fields medallists you’re shipping.
HOT 13 March
An excellent maths-themed occasion, and a great day to launch a maths magazine.
NOT 14 March
The least mathematical day of the year.
HOT Papers with multiple pictures
You might actually have a chance to understand one of these.
NOT Papers with multiple columns
way to make
to read by
NOT Higher order terms
NOT Negative order terms
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at firstname.lastname@example.org
More from Chalkdust
- Penguins, prison and PDE patterns feature in our Spring 2023 issue. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Canines, Cliff Richard and conditioning find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Just answer these EIGHT simple questions!
- The best and worst from this year's Met Gala
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.