Maths is a fickle world. Stay à la mode with our guide to the latest trends.
HOT The new Chalkdust T-shirt
Available on this very website!
NOT The old Chalkdust T-shirt
Available in charity shops throughout the midlands.
Its popularity is irreducible.
Past its prime.
HOT Mathematical poems
To see why these are
hot, see Chalkdust issue
seven, or click here.
NOT Mathematical fan-fiction
No-one wants to know which Fields medallists you’re shipping.
HOT 13 March
An excellent maths-themed occasion, and a great day to launch a maths magazine.
NOT 14 March
The least mathematical day of the year.
HOT Papers with multiple pictures
You might actually have a chance to understand one of these.
NOT Papers with multiple columns
way to make
to read by
NOT Higher order terms
NOT Negative order terms
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at email@example.com
You might also like…
- Surprise yourself by making this thing
- Swing on a magnetic pendulum into our latest issue. Topological tic-tac-toe, maths, cake, categories, plus all your favourite regulars.
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- See what we're doing this October to promote and celebrate diversity in mathematics
- Are you perfect or imaginary? Are you a square?
- Village fetes, Brexit and flowers are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column