Maths is a fickle world. Stay à la mode with our guide to the latest trends.
HOT The new Chalkdust T-shirt
Available on this very website!
NOT The old Chalkdust T-shirt
Available in charity shops throughout the midlands.
Its popularity is irreducible.
Past its prime.
HOT Mathematical poems
To see why these are
hot, see Chalkdust issue
seven, or click here.
NOT Mathematical fan-fiction
No-one wants to know which Fields medallists you’re shipping.
HOT 13 March
An excellent maths-themed occasion, and a great day to launch a maths magazine.
NOT 14 March
The least mathematical day of the year.
HOT Papers with multiple pictures
You might actually have a chance to understand one of these.
NOT Papers with multiple columns
way to make
to read by
NOT Higher order terms
NOT Negative order terms
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at email@example.com
More from Chalkdust
- Now available to catch up on YouTube
- Independent Sage's Christina Pagel, hyperbolic mindfulness and make-your-own Markov tweet feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Books, business and barns are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- A handy tool that can make writing great tweets much easier
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.