You might also like…
- Meet Olubunmi Abidemi Fadipe-Joseph, an active promoter for women in mathematics from Nigeria
- Our first interview celebrating Black Mathematician Month
- Promoting black mathematicians, and talking about building a more representative mathematical community.
- We created hot ice from scratch, a solution that remains liquid even below its freezing point!
- Human migration with mathematical models, data and a hands-on experiment!
- Next time you are finished using a paper cup, create your own papercupter!