Another busy year for Chalkdust is gone(well…almost). That is 50 online articles, 2 new issues, 1 advent calendar a few quizzes and loads more. In the remaining few hours of 2016 we look back to some of the amazing articles written by us and our friends. From everyone on the Chalkdust team enjoy this post and look forward to even better blogs next year.
[Pictures: 1 – adapted from Flickr.com – Moscow New Year 2016 by Valeri Fortuna, CC-BY 2.0; other pictures by Chalkdust]
You might also like…
- Reflecting on what we've learnt over the past few weeks.
- The co-author of a recent paper on diversity in professional STEM societies talks about access to science.
- Meet Talitha Washington, an activist, mathematician, and professor
- We spoke with Jonathan Farley about his research and experiences as a black mathematician.
- As part of Black Mathematician Month, we spoke to the Bristol University professor about access schemes and the importance of mentors.
- We take a proper look at her mathematical accomplishments