More from Chalkdust
- £100 of Maths Gear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- Read about Maxamillion Polignac's adventures in a prime-hating world
- Pigs, popes and produce are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Cardioids in coffee cups, counting with three fingers, and breakfast at Villani's. Plus the return of all your favourite fun pages in our autumn 2017 issue.
- Make the perfect gift for your loved one
- Exploring the legacy of John Nash (1928 – 2015)