More from Chalkdust
- We talk to the Fields medallist about his life, his work and his advice to his younger self.
- Emma Bell explains why the Renaissance mathematician Gerolamo Cardano styled himself as the "man of discoveries".
- A thrilling review of this truly enlightening book
- Let's take a look at patterns that can be discovered in Fibonacci numbers and how we can find them around us.
- Read more about the fire-breathing curves that appear on the cover of issue 05
- Exploring the connection between maths and art.