More from Chalkdust
- Mats Vermeeren sketches a simple proof of Noether's first theorem
- Venn diagrams, retrograde chess, and behind-the-scenes Christmas lectures all feature in our autumn 2021 edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Some summations seem strangely slippery...
- Have a go at these puzzles, adequate for your holidays!
- It's the last day of the Chalkdust advent calendar, so there must be something very good behind today's door...
- Paper cups do not follow a hexagonal pattern and the cones do not meet at a single point, but they do make a gigantic sphere