19th century statue of Leonardo Fibonacci in the Old Cemetery, Pisa
More from Chalkdust
- Using Markov chains to calculate some interesting tennis stats!
- The discovery of gravitational waves offers a new way of looking at the universe. Who knows what we will discover?
- We speak to one of Britain's most successful popularisers of maths
- Amaze your friends with our top facts about the new largest known prime number
- We have received loads of feedback from people telling us their favourite function
- Chalkdust visits popular maths' biggest conference