More from Chalkdust
- We talk to four statisticians working in different jobs across industry and academia
- We review the fifth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar. Newton: "Are you going to the Fibonacci themed Christmas party?" Euler: "Yes! I heard it's going to be as big as the two previous years put together."
- All the fun of our prize crossnumber, just smaller and without a prize
- Be in for a chance to win a £100 goody bag if you can solve our fiendish crossnumber
- What difference will an extra 10 balls make?