This is a working document: please update it to make it better.
Last updated 23 March 2022.
- Ask Scroggs to be given access as a collaborator to the GitHub repo for the latest issue.
- If you are new to Git, GitHub Desktop is a nice, graphical way to use Git. There is a course on how to use GitHub desktop.
- Clone the issue directory to a folder on your system.
You need the following fonts installed on your system:
Step 1: Download
Download the following fonts
- Libertinus font family: Scroll down to Assets and choose ‘Libertinus-X.XXX.zip’ where X.XXX is the latest version number. You will want the fonts inside the OTF folder.
- Raleway font family: Click ‘Download family’ in the top-right corner. You will want the fonts inside the static folder.
- Special Chalkdust fonts: Raleway SemiBold Math, Linux Biolinum Slanted Bold, Chalkdust Icon Font
Step 2: Install
You should install them in the normal way you install fonts on your computer.
- On Windows: In each folder, select all the fonts, then right-click them and choose ‘Install’
- On Mac: In each folder, select all the fonts, then double-click to open them and then choose ‘Install Font’
- On Linux: You already know how to do this.
- The magazine is typeset using XeLaTeX. This should be an option in your LaTeX editor.
- Individual articles can be compiled directly.
- To compile the whole magazine, compile