More from Chalkdust
- We chat with Trachette about her work in mathematical oncology, her role models, and boosting diversity in mathematics
- Lies, liquor and logical deduction play their part in this festive holiday tale
- Blood is exceptionally complicated and its composition varies from person to person. So how do we begin to model it?
- Rob Eastaway joins the dots.
- Problem solving 101, proof by storytelling, plus the return of all your favourite fun pages in our autumn 2016 edition.
- Maths and Decision Theory to be the best at playing Guess Who?