More from Chalkdust
- We review the sixth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- Letter writing, hospital visits, and getting the family active are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- 20 questions, the axiom of choice and colouring sequences.
- Fermat's Last Theorem with complex powers, wrapped in a story every mathematician can relate to
- Problem solving 101, proof by storytelling, plus the return of all your favourite fun pages in our autumn 2016 edition.
- The maths behind Issue 02's cover