This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar.
Find your perfect partner with this wonderful tree diagram!
[Cauchy – By Public domain – Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division. From an illustration in: Das neunzehnte Jahrhundert in Bildnissen / Karl Werckmeister, ed. Berlin : Kunstverlag der photographische gesellschaft, 1901, vol. V, no. 581., Public Domain ; Knot – adapted from Flickr.com – knotted by Shelby Steward, CC-BY 2.0; Emmy Noether – By Unknown – Emmy Noether (1882-1935), Public Domain ; Python – adapted from Flickr.com – Python by Jonathan Kriz, CC-BY 2.0; Daniel Bernoulli – By Johann Jakob Haid – Here, Public Domain ; Scrooge – adapted from Flickr.com – Money by Tax Credits, CC-BY 2.0]
You might also like…
- We created hot ice from scratch, a solution that remains liquid even below its freezing point!
- Some surprising mathematical facts
- Behind today's door... a quiz!
- Donald Duck learns that there is “a lot more to mathematics than two-times-two”.
- Moonlighting agony uncle Professor Dirichlet answers your personal problems.
- Chatting with a Fields Medallist in a Leicester Square pub