Find your perfect partner with this wonderful tree diagram!
[Cauchy – By Public domain – Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Division. From an illustration in: Das neunzehnte Jahrhundert in Bildnissen / Karl Werckmeister, ed. Berlin : Kunstverlag der photographische gesellschaft, 1901, vol. V, no. 581., Public Domain ; Knot – adapted from Flickr.com – knotted by Shelby Steward, CC-BY 2.0; Emmy Noether – By Unknown – Emmy Noether (1882-1935), Public Domain ; Python – adapted from Flickr.com – Python by Jonathan Kriz, CC-BY 2.0; Daniel Bernoulli – By Johann Jakob Haid – Here, Public Domain ; Scrooge – adapted from Flickr.com – Money by Tax Credits, CC-BY 2.0]
You might also like…
- Some surprising mathematical facts
- Applying game theory to evolution
- The discovery of gravitational waves offers a new way of looking at the universe. Who knows what we will discover?
- Solving differential equations instantaneously, using some electrical components and an oscilloscope
- Agony uncle Professor Dirichlet answers your personal problems this Christmastime.
- Our original £100 prize crossnumber. Download and enjoy!