Belgin is a data scientist having got her PhD in population genetics. When not working, you can usually find Belgin either playing the piano or playing Math Blaster. She is pictured here standing next to her copy of Zeeman’s catastrophe machine.
- Belgin gets hooked on a classic maths game...in 16 bits! Here's her review...
- A mathematically-themed version of the classic card game, with several new features
- Biography of Sir Christopher Zeeman
- Belgin plays a classic mathsy game from her childhood...in 16-bit graphics! Here's her review...
- How to make the most slices from just a few cuts of cake
- Donald Duck learns that there is “a lot more to mathematics than two-times-two”.