Chalkdust issue 10 is coming! To celebrate the latest edition of the magazine, we will be holding a free launch event on 24 October, in the The Square Tavern near Euston station from 7pm.
You can book your free tickets to the event on 24 October here and start looking forward to:
- Free copies of Chalkdust;
- A mathematical pub quiz;
- Free pizza and snacks;
- 10th issue celebration cake;
- Non-free drinks;
- The opportunity to meet the team and some of our authors;
- A great evening!
Please register now to confirm your place, as the event only has a limited number of spaces!
If you can’t make it to the launch event, you can also pick up copies at the following upcoming events:
- London MathsJam (19 November, London) and at many other MathsJams on the same day
You will also be able to order copies from this website in the near future, and of course read an online version of the magazine right here.
If you want to stay up to date with news about this and future events, why not sign up to our newsletter?
More from Chalkdust
- 21 simple steps to draw your own Islamic pattern!
- Computational proofs, AI music and embarrassing surveys feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Can you solve it?
- Letter writing, hospital visits, and getting the family active are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- How do you like your numbers? Prime? Positive but infinitely small? Find out which famous mathematician you are
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.