Chalkdust issue 10 is coming! To celebrate the latest edition of the magazine, we will be holding a free launch event on 24 October, in the The Square Tavern near Euston station from 7pm.
You can book your free tickets to the event on 24 October here and start looking forward to:
- Free copies of Chalkdust;
- A mathematical pub quiz;
- Free pizza and snacks;
- 10th issue celebration cake;
- Non-free drinks;
- The opportunity to meet the team and some of our authors;
- A great evening!
Please register now to confirm your place, as the event only has a limited number of spaces!
If you can’t make it to the launch event, you can also pick up copies at the following upcoming events:
- London MathsJam (19 November, London) and at many other MathsJams on the same day
You will also be able to order copies from this website in the near future, and of course read an online version of the magazine right here.
If you want to stay up to date with news about this and future events, why not sign up to our newsletter?
More from Chalkdust
- Celebrate the latest issue with us in London on 28 November
- Fields medals, iconic intersections, and things with silly names coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Find out by answering six simple questions
- Follow these simple steps to frustrate anyone who ever dreamed of using their light saber on the USS Enterprise
- Have your say
- The definitive chart of the best matrices